- Great opportunity for a junior to intermediate security/risk assurance consultant
- Work on a range of impactful programmes and projects
- A chance to grow your career in security, risk and assurance
Our client is a large Government organisation who provide a variety of health-related services for the New Zealand public with a focus on health outcomes.
You will be providing security and risk assurance advice to a range of programmes and projects. You will be engaging with stakeholders from programme leads through to vendors.
Key skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Understanding of security risks and risk management
- Shows Initiative, can work autonomously and take direction
- Ideally have come from a customer service focused background
- Knowledge of computers/security terms
Please note - Applicants must hold current right to work in NZ to apply for this role.