Our client is focused on continuously uplifting workplace health and safety performance and regulatory activity to provide confidence in the effectiveness of health and safety. They are looking for a Business Analyst to join their team to support a variety of Projects within their Greenfields Digital Transformation.
In this permanent role you will have an opportunity to work across a variety of exciting projects within a Digital Transformation as well as upgrading new integrated systems within Dynamic 365 environment including a New Case Management System. You will be responsible for process mapping, gap analysis and defining business requirements. You will be an advocate for the business and the wider organisation to enable technology changes and upgrades.
Key requirements from you
- Excellent relationship skills – a strong ability to form and maintain relationships to deliver a positive result.
- Strong analytical and business analysis skills.
- Proven ability to work alongside technical teams, translating processes to help develop solutions.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills and the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the business.
- Have a sound knowledge of the machinery of Government.
- Excellent business processing
- Health and safety knowledge or background would be a bonus.
If this sounds like you or you would like to know more, please apply now. You must have the right to work in New Zealand and be available for interview at short notice.