Help manage the ETL infrastructure and data flow across platforms.
- Own and manage the ETL infrastructure
- Manage Data Engineers
- Great location
My client has created a predictive tool using machine learning predictive analytics that improve forecast accuracy for their clients using customer data from a variety of sources, especially social media and search platforms.
Having grown rapidly in the past few months, there is a clear need for a Data Engineer to come on board and help manage the ETL infrastructure and data flow across platforms, ranging from customer databases to a huge number of sources of structured and unstructured data.
- You will have come from a data engineering background and have a good understanding of how to migrate and ingest large data sets in AWS.
- You have Data Modelling experience with a proven track record of support data science and complex machine learning services such as Sagemaker
- Experienced in Python and Elasticsearch
- You have the Technical leadership ability to coach and mentor junior team members
- Cloud relational and non relational database experience required
- Excellent communication skills
In short, this is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like you and you would like to know more, please contact Claudy at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply now!
Please note only those who are currently residing in New Zealand with the appropriate working rights shall be considered for this position.