Our client is one of New Zealand largest ICT operators who are an education provider that is the lifeblood of Dunedin. They have centralised their IT capability and have project streams rolling out within a wider programme over the coming 2-3 years to enhance the capability and system in the University supply chain. The role will be supported by a Project Manager; Organisational Delivery and a newly established project team.
- Oversea all aspects of the project Lifecyle including, budget, timelines, monitor and summarise progress to report to upper management.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible.
- Build and maintain trusting working relationships within different business units.
- Strong proven knowledge and experience rolling out Supply Chain Solutions in a large-scale organisation.
- Excellent relationship skills – strong ability to form and maintain relationships to assist with delivering a positive result.
- Strong proven experience with IT systems change and managing a range of vendors
- The ability to work cohesively with others and share your expert knowledge from a transformation environment.
- Ability to be able to work in Dunedin or partially remote.
If this sounds like you, please apply now for a prompt response. You must have the right to live and work in NZ and be available for an interview either in person or via video at short notice.
Job reference number: JO-2101-51943