Be the trusted advisor with a tech agnostic service provider
Why you would like it:
- Interesting and complex problems to solve
- Highly streamlined and engaged environment
- Certifications & training all included!
This organisation prides itself in working with the world’s best and brightest technologies, supporting large scale enterprise environments and ensuring continuity and consistency of service. With a “born and bred” start-up mindset and a challenger attitude, this organisation makes sure that New Zealand businesses get the best of the best in capability and in service and are powered up for today and tomorrow.
As a significant role within the business, you will be responsible for infrastructure and system support for a significant portfolio of clients. In this role you are a trusted advisor for a variety of clients, ensuring you give the organisation clients a technical edge. You will be troubleshooting and supporting project engagements and be working across nearly all technologies. You could be supporting a Citrix environment one moment and then be jumping onto a VMware project the next. You won't be bored in this role!
The fit (of the ideal candidate):
- You must have significant experience within the windows (Wintel) infrastructure and have some exposure to M365
- Solid experience with Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory etc. is a given
- You will have proven experience supporting VMWare & Hyper-V environments
- Cloud Experience, Azure, AWS and Citrix expertise would be seen as a real plus!
- You must have exceptional troubleshooting and problem solving skills and enjoy working directly with a range of customers
- Exceptional written and verbal English skills.
- Able to communicate with all levels in the company.
- Show initiative, take responsibility and be proactive.
- An attractive salary package with benefits
- A strong culture that recognises contributions and rewards performance,
- Professional and personal development
- Working with a close knit team that is genuinely passionate about enterprise technology
- Work in a business that knows how to have fun!
Please note only those who are currently residing in New Zealand with the appropriate working rights shall be considered for this position.